A pottery class split between two sessions has students create pots by hand, then return for a final round of glazing
- Expires 120 days after purchase.
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Not valid for on-the-wheel pottery making.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Two sessions totaling 2.5 hours of class time (a $50 value)
- Clay and materials (a $7.50 value)
Pottery classes are split between two sessions. During the initial 1-hour session, students each mold two pots by hand with the help of a mold. After letting pieces dry and fire for 10 days, pupils return to glaze their creations during a final 1.5-hour session.