- Named Best in Boston for best instructor by Boston Magazine
- Specialized classes and programs for back injuries
- Relaxing massages and strengthening Pilates instruction
- Expires March 31, 2012.
- All Pilates classes must be fully redeemed by March 31, 2012.
- Limit one Bad Back Program per person; may purchase one as a gift.
- Limit five of each massage and Pilates offer per person; may purchase three as gifts.
- No cash or credit back.
- Taxes and gratuity not included; please tip on full value.
- Cannot be used with other offers.
- Refunds allowed up to 24 hours after close of bloomspot sale.
The backbone of holistic fitness in the Boston area, Back & Body Pilates Studio provides support for those seeking sanctuary from chronic pain or striving to achieve a higher level of physical prowess. Headed by Mary Kim Garrity—daughter of Grand Master Kyu Ha Kim, the highest-ranking Judo practitioner in the world—an expert team of trainers acts as hands and feet, gently pushing students to realize their best selves.
Break free from the bonds of recurring back pain with Back & Body?s signature Bad Back Program, and breathe new life into your fitness routine. With guiding hands showing you the way through manual movement techniques and muscle therapy, tense muscles relax and hope for a pain-free future springs anew. Supplement your relaxation therapy with a soothing Swedish massage or let the warmth and weight of healing hot stones permeate even the most tightly-wound muscles.
For those seeking to firm up their physiques, Pilates—the core of the practice—holds the chiseled key. Led by instructors who have each compiled over 500 hours of course work and teaching, every session emphasizes flexibility, strength, and efficient movement in an intimate class setting, resulting in unparalleled fitness results.