- 6 hour course for certification in CPR Level C and AED or CPR-HCP
- Largest Red Cross training institute in BC
- Recognize and respond to cardiac and breathing emergencies
- Sudden cardiac arrest can happen to anyone at any time - learn the ability to save a life!
- The use of an AED with CPR before the arrival of Emergency Medical Services can increase the chance of survival by up to 75%
- Effective bystander CPR, provided immediately after sudden cardiac arrest, can double or triple a victim’s chance of survival
- No previous first aid training is required
- Confidence of skills and experience when caring for young children or family members
- Certified and experienced instructors
- Useful gift for friends, family, and employees
- All equipment and class materials provided
- No limit on vouchers purchased per person or as gifts, buy as many as you like!
- Online registration required, subject to availability & 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is subject to forfeit
- Must have the physical ability to perform first aid skills required to complete the learning tasks
- Redeemable starting Mar. 20, 2013
- Expires in 4 months - Sept. 18, 2013
- Course materials are included
- Tax is not included (tax will only be calculated on discounted price $29)
When was the last time someone threw you a parade? Or swooned at you as they said, “My hero!”? Increase your chances of saving the day with today’s heroic SocialShopper deal: $29 for “CPR Level C” training with AED at BC Health and Safety Training Institute (value $72.80).
You’ve heard of CPR, and maybe you could even have won a blue piece in Trivial Pursuit by knowing it stands for Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation. But “Level C” with AED? Basically, this class will give you the skills to recognize and respond to cardiac and breathing emergencies. You could someday be the difference between someone having their last day ever or just one pretty bad day with a lifetime of gratitude to follow.
BC Health and Safety Training Institute is the largest Red Cross training institute in BC, and they’re for all of us, not just doctors or paramedics. In fact, you don’t need any first aid training at all to take this course. Even if you’ve never put a band-aid on a scrape, the expert instructors at BCHSTI will give you six hours of practical knowledge that could one day help you save a life. Hard to think of a morning or afternoon better spent than that.