Family-owned eatery serves free-range, all-natural meats transformed into classic Italian fare such as chicken parmigiana or beef bolognese
- Expires Nov 27, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21 ID to receive alcoholic drink. Not valid before 5PM. Cash only.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Two entrees, salads, burgers, or sandwiches (up to a $60 value)
- Two glasses of house wine or sangria, two beers, or two sodas (up to a $22 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $16 value)
Longtime local Italian chefs whip up an American–friendly menu of baked mac 'n' cheese ($8), flounder fillet in white wine–butter sauce ($14), and USDA dry-aged prime rib-eye steaks ($25).Cornerstone Restaurant & Cafe
Cornerstone Restaurant & Cafe may be a quaint, family-owned Italian eatery, but the chefs have a modern sensibility about their ingredients to please the most ecologically conscious diner. Cooks transform free-range, all-natural chicken into breaded cutlet parmigiana topped with housemade fresh mozzarella cheese. They whisk organic milk and eggs into pancake batter, topping the pan-fried breakfast patties with pure maple syrup. Italian wines and craft bottled beers wash down dinner courses, and organic fair-trade coffee provides morning pick-me-ups to people with banana-peel shoes.