DJ, photographer, and lighting crew add glitz to wedding receptions under the direction of owner Nelson Cruz
- Expires Apr 10, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Valid only within 40mi of Easton. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Subject to availability.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One DJ who plays four hours of continuous reception music and makes introductions and announcements
- One photographer for up to eight hours of coverage at one location
- LED package that includes installation, breakdown, and 10 color or color-changing uplights to accent structures of the venue
- Full sound-system installation
- Music-list planning two weeks before event to determine "must play" and "do not play" songs
- Constant contact with owner Nelson Cruz, who helps customize any wedding, from rock 'n' roll to sophisticated themes
- DVD with rights to all images
- Online gallery to view and purchase prints
At age 10, it was choreographed dance moves, Miami Vice_–inspired suits, and mixtapes. During his teenage years, it was stints on MTV's _The Grind and appearances in music videos and national commercials. Nelson Cruz has always had a knack for bringing the party with him, a talent that he parlayed into a gig as a master of ceremonies and event planner for one of New York’s exclusive entertainment agencies. Now in business for himself, Nelson brings 20 years of experience, laid back disposition, and Rolodex full of party contacts spanning New York and Boston to bear on all of life’s special occasions. Whether supplying photo booths for a rock 'n' roll themed wedding, or carving an ice sculpture in the shape of Honus Wagner, Cruz and his crew outfit bashes with theme-appropriate entertainment and the latest lighting and sound equipment. Cruz collaborates closely with hosts, listening to all their pre-party needs before dispatching seasoned celebrity DJs, photographers, and party motivators—most of whom moonlight as actors and dancers—to keep dance floors filled with moving feet and happy faces.