- New Times 2003 Best Of Winner for Best Spanish Restaurant.
- "Best Tapas Restaurant" - Gold Coast Magazine.
- Zagat-rated 20 out of 30.
- Large variety of authentic Spanish tapas and paellas to choose from.
- Live flamenco shows every Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
- Several distinctive tasting menus.
- Expires 11/11/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy one voucher per person, and 2 additional as gifts.
- One per couple per visit, max 2 per table.
- Tax & gratuity not included.
- $5 per person during flamenco shows (NOT included with voucher).
- Good for dinner only.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Cannot be combined with specials, Happy Hour or any other offer or coupon.
- 18% gratuity will be added to parties of 8 or more.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
The Running of the Bulls is, for some strange reason, one of the most famous Spanish attractions with thousands of people traveling into town for it as part of the San Fermin Festival held this time every year. If you would prefer to experience Spanish flavor and keep all of your limbs intact, head to La Barraca Bar instead. Get a taste of Spain without risking an encounter with a pair of horns with today's deal of $60 worth food and drink for just $30. Named "Best Tapas Restaurant" by Gold Coast Magazine and "Best Spanish Restaurant" by New Times, La Barraca Bar will take you on a culinary journey through the ramblas in Barcelona, the great highlands in Galicia and warm summer nights in Sevilla with its distinctive menu. The restaurant's specialty in undoubtedly the paella, which is available in six varieties with a mixture of seafood, chicken, veggies and even a tradition Paella Del Monte with chicken, rabbit, snails and veggies. The menu also offers tapas of the cold, meat, seafood and veggie variety and four tasting menus and homemade sangria are available to make a double date night even more special. Located in Hollywood, La Barraca is open Monday through Wednesday and Sunday from noon-10:00 p.m. as well as Thursday through Saturday from noon-midnight. La Barraca also features stunning flamenco shows on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, which require a $5 entry fee. Spice up date night with a taste of the steamy streets of Spain, minus the bulls, at La Barraca Bar
Click here for details on Voice Places!
Click here to read reviews on Yelp!
Click here for more reviews on Urbanspoon.