24-hour gym furnishes members with personal-training sessions, equipment such as elliptical machines & tanning time
- Expires May 9, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required for personal training. Must activate by 5/9/12, membership expires 30 days from activation date. Must be 18 or older. Valid only for Kanata location. $20 refundable key deposit required.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- 30-day gym membership (up to a $75 value)
- Key card for 24-hour gym access (a $40 value)
- Three 30-minute personal-training sessions (a $150 value)
- 30 days of unlimited tanning (a $50 value)
Anytime Fitness welcomes exercisers of all levels to safe, secure workout spaces 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year. The 30-day membership equips bodies with enough treadmills, cycles, elliptical machines, and free weights to train for a marathon held in a swimming pool filled with mud. Televisions accompany many cardio machines, letting guests melt calories as they devour news, sports, and movies. Tanning beds highlights newly discovered muscles, and private showers rinse away temporary ab-ripple tattoos.
During 30-minute personal-training sessions, Anytime’s staff of exercise gurus helps fitness-seekers set goals, revise and personalize workout programs, and correct form during strenuous pinky exercises. Armed with the trainer's tips, gym bunnies can more effectively march, stretch, or lift their way toward their fitness goals in Anytime's forest of equipment.
Though Anytime Fitness offers a free seven-day pass for new members, today's Groupon is still the best deal available.