- Authentic Spanish cuisine
- Includes salad or soup
- Array of beef & seafood dishes
- Family-friendly atmosphere
- Expires Nov 22, 2011
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table, 2 for tables of 4 or more. Valid for dine-in only.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Two soups or salads (up to a $5.95 value each)
- Two meat or seafood entrées (up to a $22.95 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $4.95 value each)
Chefs at Puerto Gallego craft an array of authentic Spanish cuisine, slathering rich sauces across cuts of beef, chicken, and seafood. Kick off supper with a choice of a mixed salad or soup, such as the white-bean Galician-style soup or the appropriately bibbed lobster bisque. The second course winds taste buds through meat-laden entrées, such as baby lamb chops or prime rib. Diners can also opt for house specialties or seafood dishes such as salmon splashed with red pepper sauce, or one of three paella permutations that serve the classic dish with chicken, fish, or dyed black with a tasteful squid-ink tattoo. Add a flavorful finale to the three-course dinner with desserts including crème brûlée or an almond tart.
Puerto Gallego's family-friendly abode is adorned with decorative platters and murals of bullfighters keeping a watchful eye on the tables' ever-restless napkin swans.