After a massage, a vibration platform helps oust excess fat, a foot bath detoxifies, and an infrared sauna eases aches
- Expires Jul 31, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required. New clients only. Must be used by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$59 for a detox relaxation package with a 30-minute massage (a $345 total value)
- 30-minute massage (a $35 value)
- One month of unlimited whole-body-vibration sessions (a $250 value)
- One ionic footbath (a $35 value)
- One 30-minute infrared-sauna session (a $25 value)
$75 for the above detox relaxation package with a 60-minute massage (a $70 value; a $382.50 total value)Spice Wellness
Spice Wellness translates healthy bodies into sleek physiques with the help of high-tech fitness equipment such as the Whole Body Vibration platform and the detoxifying far-infrared sauna. Throughout the day, the centre bustles with patrons sagging into massage chairs or plunging their toes into the detoxifying depths of an ionic footbath in which charged molecules activate each pore's electric garage door and wash away the toxins inside. Meanwhile, human massage therapists—each with at least 1,000 hours of training—enliven weary muscles with targeted strokes aimed at relaxation and decreasing cortisol levels.