25-metre outdoor pool cools off families of five as they splash around and play games with provided toys, balls, and mats
- Expires Aug 31, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Each 'punch' is valid only for 1 or 2 parents/guardians, plus up to 4 children. Valid only during "Everyone Welcome" swims. Children under 7 must be closely supervised (within arm’s reach) by a responsible person 16 or older. 1 responsible person may supervise up to 3 children under 7. Under 14 must be accompanied by adult into the pool area. Subject to availability based on weather and capacity.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Valid for one or two adults and up to four children
- 25-metre outdoor pool
- Toys, balls, and mats available
- Two lanes for lap swimming when possible
- Poolside viewing area with reclining deck chairs
See the schedule for public swimming times throughout the summer.
University of Victoria, Vikes Athletics and Recreation
University of Victoria distills its dedication to exercise in the Vikes Recreation center, with fitness classes, aquatics, and an expansive club filled with exercise equipment. As an ambassador of healthy, balanced lifestyles, Vikes Recreation unleashes exercisers on an 18,000-square-foot fitness and weight centre, as well as indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a dance studio, and a multitude of courts for tennis, basketball, squash, and small claims. At the core of the university's fitness objective sits Centennial Stadium, a 5,000-seat arena that played host to the 1994 Commonwealth Games and the 2000 BC Summer Games.