- VIP ticket includes: no line/no wait admission into the festival; (6) vouchers for complimentary beverages and appetizer buffet from 2 - 8pm (while supplies last); access to VIP only areas which include private bar, Wine and Black Iguana Margarita bar, service staff and restrooms.
- Live music performed by some of Houston's best local talent including Dennis Price, Ruben Moreno, Soulshine, Hunter McKithan & the Offenders, Brandon Matthew Band, Soulshine, Last Cigarrette, and David Grace.
- A family-friendly good time featuring a variety of local food vendors, entertainment and activites for all ages.
- A ten-team BBQ chicken cook-off offering bragging rights and a cash prize for the first place winner.
- A portion of the event proceeds to benefit local area charities.
- Free admission for children 12 and under before 3pm!
- Expires 8/11/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- One per person, per visit.
- Must be 21 with valid ID.
- No refunds.
- Saturday, August 11, 2012 from noon-10:00 p.m.
- Limited quantities available.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Zac Brown Band once sang, “You know I like my chicken fried, a cold beer on a Friday night, a pair of jeans that fit just right and the radio up.” Though we can’t do anything about the jeans, we can get you cold beer, chicken and country music at the 2012 Chicken Fried Festival on Saturday, August 11. Experience the Chicken Fried Fest to the fullest with today’s deal of a VIP pass, a $70 value, for just $35.
Equal parts chicken cook-off and local live music platform, the Chicken Fried Festival celebrates everything that’s good about living in the South. The festival will feature performances by some of Houston's best local talent including Dennis Price, Ruben Moreno, Soulshine, Hunter McKithan & the Offenders, Brandon Matthew Band, Soulshine, Last Cigarrette, and David Grace. Local barbecue masters will be going head-to-head in a BBQ chicken cook-off with a $500 prize on the line and there will be plenty of ice-cold Bud Lights to go around.Today’s deal of a VIP ticket gets you in to the exclusive VIP lounge with complimentary VIP bar samplings and a lunch buffet from 2:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. There will also be plenty of food vendors, other entertainments and diversions for the kids.
The festival will be held at the 2100 block of Rusk Ave. at St. Emanuel next to BBVA Compass Stadium in beautiful East Downtown Houston and will run from noon-10:00 p.m. A portion of the proceeds benefit local area charities. Get good and chicken fried at one of the last big bashes of the summer, the 2012 Chicken Fried Festival.