Time left: Expired deal
Deal provided by: Socialshopper
This deal has been viewed: 67 times
- 60-minute anti-stress treatment includes foot bath and scrub, aromatherapy back massage, scalp & foot massage
- Deeply relaxing treatment from head to toe
- Melt your stress away
- Experienced & professional staff
- Makes a great gift!
- Conveniently located in Downtown Vancouver (next to Wedgewood Hotel)
- Limit 2 vouchers per person
- No limit on vouchers purchased as gifts, buy as many as you like!
- Appointment required & 24-hour cancellation policy or voucher is subject to forfeit
- Redeemable starting July 4, 2012
- Expires in 6 months - Jan 4, 2013
- Tax and gratuity not included (tax will only be calculated on discount price of $39)
**** Limited Quantities Available ****It’s the easiest thing to do, but the hardest to follow through with. It’s essential to your life, but you try to get by without it. It’s called relaxing, and you need to do more of it. Defy life's tensions and unwind with today’s SocialShopper deal: $39 for a 60-minute anti-stress massage treatment from The OC Spa (value up to $85).Taking a break may seem impossible in the fast-paced world we live in, but making time to relax is vital to both your physical and mental well-being. For just a single hour out of your day, the professional staff at The OC Spa will rid your body and your mind of all that negative buildup, giving you a whole lifetime's worth of loosening up. You’ll receive a massage for your scalp, a bath, scrub and massage for your feet, and a sensational aromatherapy back massage. Like all pests, stress can hide in strange little places, which is why you’ll be pampered from head to toe.The practice of relaxation is not only necessary, but it’s been proven to aid you in all other aspects of your life, including your job. Begin drafting a stern goodbye letter to all of your troubles, because now is the time to stop stressing out and start chilling out. After you’ve experienced what the OC Spa has to offer, your stress will melt away and go exactly where it belongs—far, far away, never to be seen again.Reviews