- Customized diamond microdermabrasion treatment, plus a refreshing facial
- 60-minute treatment also includes décolleté massage and moisturizer
- Diamond tip microdermabrasion provides immediate & noticeable results
- Improvement in the skin texture, tone and appearance
- Reduces the effects of stress on your most visible features
- Treats fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, enlarged/clogged pores, sun damage, the appearance of aging & promotes collagen production
- Oxygenates, increases circulation and tightens the skin while destroying harmful bacteria on the skin’s surface
- Great for men and women of all ages and skin types
- Non-invasive treatment, with no recovery or down time
- Achieve glowing, smooth skin, with no side effects or discomfort
- Stock up for the next 6 months
- Friendly, experienced aestheticians
- Calm and relaxing environment
- Voted #5 of "Top 10 Beauty Salons in Vancouver" by VancouverBC.com
- Makes a great gift!
- Convenient Yaletown, Vancouver location
- Limit 3 vouchers per person
- No limit on vouchers purchased as gifts, buy as many as you like!
- Appointment required, subject to availability & 24-hour cancellation policy or voucher is subject to forfeit
- Redeemable starting July 4, 2012
- Expires in 6 months - Jan. 4, 2013
- Tax & gratuity are not included (tax will only be calculated on discount price of $39)
What do our fruits and veggies do when the refrigerator closes? What do we look like to monkeys? Where do acne, fine lines, and sun damage go when they leave our face? That last one can only be answered by exploring today’s SocialShopper deal: $39 for a customized diamond microdermabrasion treatment and refreshing facial at Ocean Breeze Spa (value $155).
We’re only human. Our faces endure the elements of this harsh world, and the evidence is written… well, right on our face. Turn your face toward a miraculous treatment at Ocean Breeze Spa, whose microdermabrasion specialists have exactly what skin wants. You’ll lie back in this relaxing oasis for a full hour, while dead and damaged cells are exfoliated, moisture is restored, and skin tone is balanced. You’ll be treated to a full facial treatment with microdermabrasion and a décolleté massage (that’s a massage just below the face, not from a woman named Collete).
This is the regular maintenance your face’s owner’s manual would have told you about if such a manual existed.