- Experienced Chinese medicine practitioner
- Specializes in relaxation and pain management
- Recuperative approach to acupuncture, massage, and Chinese medicine
- Expires October 3, 2012.
- Limit one of each offer per person. May purchase multiples as gifts.
- No cash or credit back.
- Taxes and gratuity not included; please tip on full value.
- Cannot be used with other offers.
- Refunds allowed up to 24 hours after close of bloomspot sale.
Approaching the classical Chinese art of natural, herbal medicine with a modern set of skills, Oriental medicine practitioner Edwin Alvarez promotes health and wellness with a gentle touch. Traveling extensively throughout Korea and Japan, Alvarez has studied under traditional and contemporary Eastern practitioners, learning the intricacies of Asian healing practices straight from the source.
A brief, pre-therapy consultation and health assessment ensures a completely personalized treatment. Delicate needling techniques are used in each acupuncture session, tenderly easing the body into a state of calm and relaxation. Find relief in a cupping treatment, an ancient suction technique that eases back pain and promotes wellness.
Discover the remedial effects of treatments steeped in centuries of tradition. Spring Stream restores the body?s vital energy levels, balancing Qi and relieving muscle tension with Tui Na massage, a combination of acupressure points and massage that promotes oneness of temperament and body.