Oysters, sushi, or shrimp for starters; entrees such as parmesan-crusted walleye; red wine, beer, or specialty cocktails
- Expires Nov 7, 2012
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Dine-in only. Reservations recommended. Valid for lunch only; lunch hours are before 4 p.m. Not valid on whole maine lobsters.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Choice of one of the following appetizers (up to a $30 value):
- One dozen oysters, available in Blue Point, Malpeque, or Indian Point varieties (a $2.50 value each)
- One eight-piece sushi roll, filled with items such as shrimp tempura or spicy tuna with crab, scallops, and jalapeños (up to a $15.95 value)
- One pound of peel-and-eat shrimp (a $19.95 value)
Two lunch entrees (up to an $18.95 value each)Two beverages (up to a $9 value each)
Entrees include Maine lobster rolls served with pickle spears and potatoes, parmesan-crusted walleye with lemon basil, and catfish, shrimp, or oyster po' boys. Available drinks include red or white wine, beer, mojitos, and custom cocktails. See the full menu.Stella’s Fish Cafe
At Stella’s Fish Cafe, chefs assemble a sizzling menu of maritime lunch and dinner fare that spotlights fresh sushi, oysters, and gluten-free grub. Every day, the eatery receives a shipment of lobsters flown in from Boston, ensuring that each succulent crustacean boasts just-from-the-ocean sweetness and a tiny Red Sox ball cap. Maki rolls and nigiri share real estate at the raw bar with more than 20 varieties of oysters hailing from New England, the Pacific Northwest, and Canada, and these mouthwatering mollusks can be prepared Japanese style, with ponzu and chives, or Mexican style, with citrus salsa and cilantro. Instead of taking in the casual confines of the dining room, guests may opt to sip cocktails beneath umbrella-covered tables on the rooftop patio.