- Great form of exercise and way to get fresh air.
- Kayak and bike solo or with a group of up to 10 people.
- All equipment included.
- Beginners and experienced kayakers welcome.
- Kayak on a choice of 4 different rivers (Grand River, Eramosa River, Speed River, Credit River).
Kayaks are a canoe's slimmer, better looking and way cooler older brother, so grab a friend and hit the open water with the "in" crowd thanks to today's TeamBuy from White Water Music Adventure:
- $45 for a 4hr kayaking adventure ($158 value).
- $49 for a 4hr kayak and bike adventure ($214 value).
White Water Music Adventure provides for a great afternoon on 4 different rivers for you and a group of friends (if you so choose) to soak up the sun and work out those biceps. Whether you're a seasoned kayaking veteran or a beginner just learning how to paddle, White Water Music Adventure will ensure you're in good, professional hands. While out on the water you'll be sure to see wildlife, including a number of fish and birds, as well as be able to get in touch with your inner Mantracker to dodge incoming waves and water spells. All equipment is included with today's kayaking portion of the 2 options, with purchasers having to supply their own bike if completing the 4-hour kayaking and biking selection.