Time left: Expired deal
Deal provided by: Buywithme
This deal has been viewed: 165 times
- Spanish tapas lovers come to the South End?s Estragon for the cuisine of chef Julio de Haro. He was born and raised in Madrid, and his menu is as authentic as they come.
- The sleek bar is the perfect place to savor tasty bites and engage in prime people-watching. It?s an ideal spot for date night or a catch-up session with a friend.
- Vintage furniture, Art Deco touches and a sangria dispenser give the restaurant an old-meets-new vibe.
- Hard-to-find dishes like stew filled with tripe and trotters delight more adventurous palates.
- Those who prefer classic preparations can stick to lamb empanadas, garlicky chicken drumsticks, goat-cheese stuffed chicken breast and a selection of authentic meats and cheeses.
Includes: ? Choice of any two snacks ? Choice of any four tapas Promotional offers subject to terms and conditions.
47% Off Six-Course Tapas Tasting for Two