Time left: Expired deal
Deal provided by: Grabone
This deal has been viewed: 52 times
- Worried you missed out on one of our best deals from this week? Don't worry - here it is again.
- Smile from ear to ear with today's great deal.
- Grab three 20-minute In-Chair teeth whitening sessions from Celebrity Smile Teeth Whitening for only $49.
- Don't worry about booking three separate appointments - all sessions are performed in just one visit.
- Save on your next visit as well with two $50 vouchers towards future appointments included.
- Enjoy a safe and effective way to brighten up your smile, approved by ACTWA the Australian Cosmetic Teeth Whitening Association.
Expires Jul 25, 2012 Limit: 1 for you and 1 gift for another Bookings essential. Subject to availability. 24hr cancellation period applies. Must be used in 1 visit. Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women. No cash back, not to be used with other offers. *$50 vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be used toward next booking & are transferable. See the rules that apply to all deals
It's fascinating that, according to the movies, everybody had sparkling white teeth in ancient times. Therefore, because Hollywood only makes movies based on fact, the only logical reason for such exquisite dental work is that someone from Celebrity Smile Teeth Whitening built a time machine and gave everyone an awesome teeth whitening treatment. That's commitment. For only $49 you get three Celebrity Smile In-Chair teeth whitening sessions, from the real whitening wizards at Celebrity Smile Teeth Whitening in Kenny Street, Wollongong. On top of that you'll get two $50 vouchers to use towards you next treatment (or to give to your mate). The three sessions are all done in one sitting so you you only need to book for one appointment. Celebrity Smile Teeth Whitening's advanced teeth whitening treatment is specifically formulated to give your teeth a quick pain free makeover with results that could last up to two years. Their products and procedures not only help lift stains from your teeth, but they also clean them in the process. It's simple, hygienically safe and only takes 60 minutes.