State-approved 40-hour real-estate class encompasses law, math, terminology, and licensing material to prep students for state exams
- Expires Dec 31, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must start the course by the expiration date on your Groupon. Registration required. State exam required in order to receive license. Extra $30 fee for books and materials due by first day of class.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- State-approved 40-hour class that meets state requirements, including four hours of fair housing
- Encompasses real-estate law, math, terminology, and licensing material in preparation for the salesperson's and broker's exams
- Upon passing the final exam, students receive a certificate and are eligible to take state exams
Students cannot use this course for broker-prep credit if they've already taken it to obtain their salesperson's license. Students are asked to bring a calculator to class, and to arrive early on the first day for book distribution. See the schedule of upcoming courses, times, and locations here. This Groupon does not include materials or books, which require a $30 fee that will be due before the first day of class.Real Estate One Academy
As one of Michigan's largest and oldest brokerage firms, Real Estate One shares nearly a century's worth of knowledge during its educational buffet of training courses. The firm's academy invites aspiring and established sales agents to sharpen their skills at classes held around the state, including a Michigan real estate licensing class for those hoping to sell property or additional locker space to gullible high school freshmen. Computer tutelage keeps students abreast of technological requisites, and continuing education programs help licensed agents meet state requirements. To ensure property apprentices graduate packed with knowledge, Real Estate One appoints experienced, respectful instructors to head each course.