- Great for getting your home in shape for spring and summer.
- Get your eavestroughs cleaned of all the dirt and grime that was hiding under snow all winter.
- Decades worth of experience in cleaning and maintaining roofs and surrounding areas.
- Pre-emptive service measures can save you thousands of dollars in repairs in long-term scenarios.
- Includes a complete eavestrough and downspout cleaning, valid for up to 2 storey home and up to 2000 sq. ft.
- Also receive a $50 Credit towards additional repairs/services.
- Max 1 per household. Unlimited as gifts.
- $10 extra for each additional 500 sq. ft. above 2000 sq. ft. If house exceeds 4000 sq. ft. please call for quote. Surcharge for any downspout removal. Does not cover any animal removal (nests, hives, animal homes etc.).
- Customers required to be present at the time of redemption. Limit 1 ticket per redemption.
- Service Areas: West to Oakville; east to Whitby; north to Newmarket; south to Lake Ontario.
- By appointment only; 24-hour cancellation policy.
- Appointments/bookings made per region: York Region: (905) 887-9116 Toronto: (416) 321-9393 West:(905) 567-4005 East: (905) 426-7193
- Taxes and gratuities not included.
Expiry Date: April 4th 2014About
Neglecting home repairs can have dire consequences and drastically decrease the value of your home. Take care of the little things and avoid thousands of dollars in needless home repairs thanks to today’s TeamBuy: $49 for a Complete Eavestrough and Downspout Cleaning from Home Pro Exterior Services.
As the leading residential roof repair service provider in Canada, the trusted professionals at Home Pro Exterior Services have helped keep roofs and budgets from caving in for years, all the way from Oakville to Markham and on to Whitby. For houses in the midst of shedding trees, the cleaning of eavestroughs and downspouts can save you thousands of dollars in home repairs. Making sure rainwater and melting snow are properly pushed away from your foundation and exterior walls is important to prevent flooding and cracked basements. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, so be smart and pick up today's Buy!Company