Personalized nutrition and exercise programs plus membership to 24/7 gym with aerobic and kickboxing group classes keep guests busy
- Expires Jul 18, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Must activate by expiration date on Groupon, membership expires 6 weeks from activation date. Must be 13 or older; under 18 must be accompanied by guardian. Consultation required, non-candidates will be refunded. Classes must be used by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Fat-Eradicating fitness camp (a $148.50 value)
- Six-week 24/7 gym membership (up to a $59.43 value)
- Six weeks of tanning (a $16.50 value)
- Enrollment and access-card fees (a $59 value)
During fat-eradicating fitness camps, coaches work one-on-one with clients to design realistic, achievable goals. To help exercisers to get there, four-week cycles combine nutrition, cardio, strength-training, and restorative rest periods. After each cycle, clients meet with coaches again to reassess their program and track progress. This Groupon is valid at Snap Fitness's Brookfield and Elm Grove locations.
Though Snap Fitness offers a discount for first-time members, this Groupon represents the best deal.Snap Fitness
No matter the hour, the rhythmic beat of sneakers hitting treadmills resounds in Snap Fitness's 24-hour studio. The network of gyms stretches across the country, each housing state-of-the art cardio and strength-training equipment that scorches huge batches of calories, like an Easy-Bake Oven scorches cookies when it's souped up with nitrous oxide. IPod hookups and TVs turn treadmills and stair steppers into personal entertainment centers. Unlike impersonal big-box gyms, Snap Fitness's staff subtracts intimidation from the experience with free equipment orientations, custom workout plans, nutrition tips, and hand-crocheted workout shorts for all members. During staffed hours, peppy instructors lead fitness classes such as turbo kickboxing, plyometrics, and aerobic blast.