In-studio or on-location shoot with photographer who’s done portraits of newborns through high-school seniors
- Expires May 29, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 4 people per shoot. Prints must be of the same pose. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Extra fee outside 30mi of 44139.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Two-hour photo session for up to four people (an $85 value)
- Eight wallet prints (a $12 value)
- Two 5"x7" prints (a $34 value)
- One 8"x10" print (a $35 value)
The photo shoot can take place in-studio in Solon or on-location within 30 miles of zip code 44139. All prints will be of the same pose.Lori Mason Photography
Lori Mason can trace her shutterbug streak back to her grandparents, who ran Smith Studios in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin. When clients asked Lester Smith for color portraits, Lester's wife, Annette, would carefully enhance each photo with color by hand. Growing up looking at her grandparents' hand-colored photos, Lori developed an interest in photography that blossomed into a career when she armed herself with a Canon 7D and a photography certification from the University of South Florida. Lori's clients range from expectant mothers to graduating high-school seniors; a particular specialty is newborns as young as 1 week old, whose beaks often haven’t even fallen off yet.