Comedian Dez Reed hosts week-long stand-up extravaganza that includes Saskatchewan natives & roving headliners.
- Expires Jun 17, 2012
- Limit 2 per person. Redeem starting 6/11 for admission at The Great Plains Comedy Festival. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at The Great Plains Comedy Festival. Must provide first and last name upon purchase, which will be provided to The Great Plains Comedy Festival. Dez Reed is the issuer of tickets. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Dez Reed's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Beily's Ultralounge on Monday, June 11, at 8 p.m.
- Specklebelly's Brew Pub on Tuesday, June 12, at 8 p.m.
- A to-be-announced location on Wednesday, June 13, at 9 p.m.
- TailGatorz Sports Bar on Thursday, June 14, at 7 p.m.
- TCU Place on Friday, June 15, at 7 p.m.
- A to-be-announced location on Saturday, June 16, at 9 p.m.
- Beily's Ultralounge on Sunday, June 17, at 7 p.m.
Check out the schedule for updated lineups. Each event will consist of at least two performances.
Globe-trotting comedian Dez Reed gives audience members’ guts a shake in places they didn’t know existed during his11th annual Great Plains Comedy Festival. An entire week of hilarious stand-up includes former hockey player Kelly Taylor, who identifies himself as Saskatchewan’s second-best export after wheat. Rob Pue shows off the razor-sharp, quick-witted style that earned him a role on MTV's Punk'd and a first-place finish in the 23rd San Francisco International Stand Up Comedy Competition in 2003. Meanwhile, Tommy Savitt's relentlessly wry self-deprecation highlights his personal shortcomings to rustle up chortles. Former Seinfeld writer Keith Barany brings his observational acumen and abrasive demeanour to rib-tickling sets, and Leland Klassen rounds out the festival with profanity-free comedy suitable for sensitive audiences and members of the Mr. Clean family.