- Have your furnace, fireplace, or boiler cleaned and maintained for only $49 (a $149 value)
- Offer includes a mechanical tune-up and safety inspection of the gas appliance of your choice
- Save money on repair and replacement costs, and on your monthly heating bill
- Multiple vouchers available for personal use
- Multiple vouchers available as gifts for family and friends
- Max one (1) voucher per heating unit (furnace, fireplace or boiler)
- Valid for residential services only
- Taxes and gratuities not included
- HST of $5.88 will be collected at time of appointment
- Appointment required, please call 604-568-9044 to book your visit
- Appointments are subject to availability
- 24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucer is void
Too many people find out too late that there’s something wrong with their heating. It may only be spring, but having your heating system cleaned and inspected now could save you money – and stress – come next winter. With today’s offer, you can have your furnace, fireplace, or boiler cleaned and maintained by Best Heating for only $49. Regularly priced at $149, this service includes everything from a carbon monoxide test, motor and fan condition check, heat exchanger inspection to a gas pipe leak check, spillage check, igniter inspection and much more.
Maintenance like this ensures your heating system runs efficiently and cost effectively, saving you hundreds if not thousands on your monthly bill and in repair and replacement costs. It’s no wonder why manufacturers highly recommend regular maintenance, so save even more by taking advantage of this 67% discount today!
Since 2006, Best Heating has kept Vancouverites feeling warm inside their homes and when it comes to their heating bills. With an A-rating from the Better Business Bureau, Best Heating boasts technicians with over 10 years of experience, so you know you'll get honesty and professionalism with every interaction.
I had Best Heating in to my house in October to repair my furnace. They did the service and replaced some parts to make it run. A few months later, I returned home from work and felt cold. I called them, I wasn`t sure if even somebody would answer the phone at this time, because It was close to 10:00PM. But to my surprise with no hesitation a technician came out to my house, replaced the faulty part and did not EVEN CHARGE me. Why!!! Because it was all under warranty!!!
I booked an appointment with Best Heating partly because of the promotional rate they were offering and what they were providing. I was very pleased with their work and their attention to details. I`ve had the furnace serviced previously by other companies who did less work but asked more for their service. Best Heating has my business from now on!
These guys just replaced my old Furnace with an American Standard 95% efficiency plus American Standard heat pump and I love it. I had lots of quotes from other companies but Best Heating gave me two complementary options with the same price and I’m glad I chose Best Heating. Now when it gets hot in the summer I have an air-conditioner. If it gets cold, my heat pump blows warm air from supply vents and if it’s very cold and I need more blowing hot air, my back-up furnace comes on and it heats up my house in only a few minutes.