Sock-footed kids explore a clean, climate-controlled arena stocked with inflatables
- Expires Sep 1, 2012
- Limit 1 per family, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must redeem in full by expiration date on your Groupon. Must be 34" or taller. Socks required. May redeem across visits.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $25 for 5 open-play passes (up to a $50 value)
- $40 for 10 open-play passes (up to a $100 value)
- $49 for 15 open-play passes (up to a $150 value)
Staff and parents supervise as kids roam an inflatable jungle with inflatable T. rexes, slides, and bounce houses.Jump Trax
Jump Trax's menagerie of inflatables plays host to kids of all ages for parties and open-play sessions. Sock-footed youngsters can explore two climate-controlled arenas filled with bounceable attractions, such as Spongebob’s pineapple house and a prehistoric obstacle course overseen by a tyrannosaurus rex. Other activities abound, such as tyke-sized push cars, a slide shaped like the Batmobile, or an inflatable Scooby Doo Mystery Machine. To prevent the inflatables from becoming vitamin D deficient, Jump Trax's location is used for block parties, barbecues, and birthday parties. Their menu consists of pizza and sodas, as well as goodie bags. Check out their FAQ for more info.