9,000 sq. ft. bounce venue with Disney-inspired inflatables and toys for kids, plus a café with free WiFi for parents
- Expires Feb 8, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must wear socks. Must sign waiver. Open play hours subject to change on the weekends. May redeem across visits.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $20 for 5 open-play sessions (up to a $40 value)
- $35 for 10 open-play sessions (up to an $80 value)
- $45 for 15 open-play sessions (up to a $120 value)
Tiny legs scamper across Lone Star Bounce Town's 9,000-square-foot floor, bounding from one cushy inflatable to the next and pausing before a gallery of kid-friendly toys and games. Disney-inspired bounce houses populate the open space, including new plush slides and domiciles that pay homage to the bubbly heroes of Toy Story 3, Winnie the Pooh, and Dante's Inferno. Tykes hone their hand-eye coordination by shooting hoops on the inflatable basketball court, cracking plastic balls off baseball tees, or threading straws into juice boxes in the Lone Star Cafe. A special subsection designed for toddlers, Lone Star's Tiny Town, features scaled-down playhouses, toy cars, and colorful, bouncy balls.
The clatter of foosball and air-hockey tables makes a steady drumbeat, over which drifts the sounds of an arcade—the happy digital babble of a modem dreaming. Ten leather couches with a full view of the children accommodate parents as they surf free WiFi and enjoy coffee from the café.