Students of all skill levels punch, kick, and dance their way toward fitness goals during nine weekly classes in 4,000 sq. ft. dojo
- Expires Jul 17, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Must activate kick-boxing option by expiration date on your Groupon, classes expire 1 month from activation date. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must be 14 or older for Zumba. Must sign waiver. New clients only. Classes must be used by same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $25 for 5 Zumba classes (a $50 value)
- $40 for 10 Zumba classes (a $100 value)
- $45 for 15 Zumba classes (a $150 value)
- $30 for one month of unlimited kick-boxing classes (a $74 value)
Zumba classes shake up routines with Latin-inspired dance moves, and ProFit teaches kick-boxing to coed and women-only groups. See the schedule.S.M.A. Karate
S.M.A. Karate's owner, Robert Patry, brandishes a black belt in shotokan-ryu and goju-ryu karate in addition to gold trophies gleaned from competitions around the world. Inside the 4,000-square-foot dojo, he helps students of all skill levels build strength, focus, and balance through martial-arts instruction and personal training.
Ever-changing workouts keep sessions as fresh as a tuxedo made of dryer sheets as warriors amp up endurance and flexibility. In addition to teaching karate and kung fu to adults and kids, instructors infuse the class schedule with other calorie-torching opportunities, such as kick-boxing routines and Zumba dance parties.