- Family owned and operated since 1984.
- Fresh ingredients and recipes with over 25 years of perfecting.
- Specializing in Vietnamese/Chinese cuisine: authentic pho soups, spicy pad Thai, fried rice and lo mein and much more!
- Asian fusion dishes and vegetarian options.
- 4.5 stars on Yelp!
- Expires 12/20/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- One per person, per visit.
- Limit of 3 purchases.
- Valid for dine-in and take-out.
- Voice Daily Deal credits may not be used for this purchase.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
The current Lotus Elise supercar reaches a top speed of 145 mph and achieves 0-60 mph in 4.3 seconds. While Lotus To Go Go is pretty fast, we don't think it is the supercar they are referencing in their moniker. However, insanely fast cars aside, Lotus does serve up fast and tasty Vietnamese cuisine made from fresh ingredients and recipes that have undergone over 25 years of perfecting. Experience a warm, inviting restaurant reminiscent of your own family kitchen with today's deal of $10 worth of Lotus To Go Go's Asian cuisine for just $5.Start off with favorite dishes like the spring rolls with your choice of protein, crispy egg rolls, steamed or pan-fried pot stickers, or crab and cream cheese wontons. Next, be sure not to skip the authentic pho soups of clear broth with rice noodles, bean sprouts, basil, lime, jalapenos and your choice of meat. For you entree, house specials include classic dishes like fried rice and lo mein with your choice of shrimp, chicken, pork or fresh vegetables. Other equally delicious options include perfectly crisp and tangy sweet and sour chicken, spicy pad Thai or the flavorful Vietnamese salad with tender BBQ pork. Lotus also provides plenty of options for non-meat eaters like the Szechuan tofu with veggies and plenty of mock duck dishes. With an extensive variety of Asian fusion dishes, Lotus has something for nearly any palate.
Located in downtown Minneapolis at 113 W Grant St., Lotus is open Monday through Saturday from 11:00 am - 9:30 pm for dine-in, take-out and delivery. When the craving for authentic Asian hits, head over to Lotus To Go Go for a dish that will hit the spot and environment that will make you feel at home.
More reviews and details about Lotus To Go Go Vietnamese Restaurant on voiceplaces.com.
Read reviews on Yelp!
Read reviews on UrbanSpoon.