Time left: Expired deal
Deal provided by: Voiceplaces
This deal has been viewed: 114 times
- Phoenix New Times Best of Phoenix Winner for Best Neighborhood Mexican Restaurant, Scottsdale in 2009 and 2006.
- El Molino is all about the menu, full of scrumptious family recipes that have kept this place in business since 1937. Five generations of family cooks who have passed down the recipes that El Molino still uses today.
- We like Nana Rosa's Special, a quesadilla roll of green chile, tender beef, and gooey cheese that melts in your mouth; and the El Molino Burro Supreme with machaca, a huge portion with a pleasingly spicy kick. El Molino's tamales, available in green corn or red beef, are wonderful, too, with sweet, delicate filling that's moist even without bitefuls of rich enchilada sauce.
- All items on the menu are available to-go plus tamales by the dozen.
- Expires 12/30/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- No cash value.
- Entire voucher must be used in one visit.
- Valid for dine-in or take-out.
- One per person.
- Not valid with any other offer.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
$5 for $10 worth of food and drink at El Molino Mexican Cafe