Airbrush tanning uses a solution that leaves even shades, and UV beds impart a natural bronze
- Expires Dec 20, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Must use first service by expiration date on your Groupon. Voucher for 3 or 5 tans expires three months from activation date; voucher for 6 or 10 tans expires six months from activation date. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required for AirBrush. Services must be used by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $30 for 3 airbrush tans (a $90 value)
- $25 for 5 Bronzn’ Bed UV tans (a $75 value)
- $50 for 6 airbrush tans (a $180 value)
- $40 for 10 Bronzn’ Bed UV tans (a $120 value)
Bodies emerge shades darker after a visit to Caribbean Breeze Tanning Resort. Five different styles of beds bronze clients at different intensities with a selection of lotions that encourage melanin’s climb to the surface of the skin. Airbrush tanning sessions use a pH-balanced solution that tints limbs with natural-looking shades, and patrons receive the UV-free burnish from a tanning specialist instead of automated machines that won't stop unless the patron invokes the First Law of Robotics.