- Beginner to advanced classes
- Modifiable, all-level poses
- Hand-carved stone walls
- Gently warmed studio
- Expires Apr 15, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must use classes in full by 4/15/12. Must sign waiver. New clients only. Classes are non-transferable. May redeem across visits.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $29, you get 5 yoga classes (an $85 value).
- For $45, you get 10 yoga classes (a $130 value).
Anuttara Yoga Shala's varied schedule of classes plunges students into a physical exploration of the contrast between forceful Yang yoga and its passive Yin counterpart. The studio's certified yoga instructors guide students with care and individualized attention during each session, including warm Vinyasa yoga, in which intermediate to advanced yoga students progress through seven sequences that incorporate rigorous sun salutations. Warm Yoga Flow's moderate movements gradually limber novice appendages, and the smoothly choreographed current of Vinyasa Krama accommodates all levels with pose modifications of varying complexity. During Raja yoga sessions, instructors align pupils into unhurried positions while channeling them into deeply meditative states with verbal cues and slideshows from a recent beach vacation.