Inflatables, obstacle courses, and slides entertain kids as toddlers enjoy age-appropriate activities and adults sip mochas in a lounge
- Expires Jun 5, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Parent or guardian must accompany child during play.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $25 for 5 open-play sessions (up to a $50 value)
- $40 for 10 open-play sessions (up to a $100 value)
- $99 for unlimited open-play sessions for one summer, valid from June 1 to August 31 (up to a $400 value)
Frenzy's rates vary according to age and number of children.Frenzy
Laughter resounds across Frenzy's indoor playground, echoing off colorful inflatables and cushy slides. Kids of all ages scamper across the play structures, racing through obstacle courses, ducking in and out of tunnels, and clinging to bucking mechanical bulls. In a semiprivate toddler room, tots sharpen fine motor skills with age-appropriate activities, making use of toys, tunnels, and slides. Kids can enjoy old-fashioned soda at the snack bar, and explore culinary creativity with edible Sandy Candy sand art. In a parents' lounge, adults can take advantage of free wireless Internet, watch a 50-inch flat-screen television, or sip on coffee drinks.
In addition to open-play sessions, the center hosts a variety of summer day camps, with themes ranging from Indoor Beach Fun to Rock Star. Additionally, Friday and Saturday evenings' teen nights appeal to tweens and teens with video games and prizes, along with glow-in-the-dark doge ball, which is much safer than glow-in-the-dark chainsaw juggling.