Passionate instructors helm classes performed on mats or with aid of Pilates machinery to fortify core muscles & straighten posture
- Expires Jun 20, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Not valid if used services in past 30 days. Equipment classes are not valid for personal training. Valid only for Lone Tree or Castle Rock locations. Classes are non-transferable.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $31, you get 5 mat Pilates or yoga classes (up to an $80 value).
- For $39, you get 5 Pilates equipment classes (up to a $140 value).
- For $49, you get 10 mat Pilates or yoga classes (up to a $140 value).
- For $69, you get 10 Pilates equipment classes (up to a $250 value).
Functional Strength Pilates’s dedicated instructors teach and continue their physical educations as a means to pursue their true passion for Pilates. The exercise system, designed by fitness guru Joseph Pilates, bolsters the core postural muscles that keep the spine and body uprightly aligned. Both mat and equipment Pilates class styles revolve around concentrated, precise movements that pair with deep breathing, much like cracking an underwater safe. Yoga classes are also valid as a part of the center’s mat-class offerings.
Pilates equipment classes, aided by Reformer machines and jump boards, facilitate smoother movements and intensify strength and flexibility training as exercisers sit or lay atop the equipment. Regardless of the style, Functional Strength Pilates’s small classes allow for ample instructor attention, ensuring exercisers engage the proper muscles and tendons don’t lose their focus and start passing notes to one another. Check the schedule for a full list of class times.