Carved from real Dead Sea salt, the adult halotherapy room hosts cushy chairs; kids breathe in soothing air amid underwater murals
- Expires Jan 16, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $79 for 5 adult salt-therapy sessions (a $175 value)
- $159 for 15 adult salt-therapy sessions (a $375 value)
- $49 for 3 children's salt-therapy sessions (a $99 value)
Each salt-therapy session lasts 45 minutes.The Salt Suite
The Salt Suite's halotherapy rooms were carved from 24,000 pounds of salt imported from the Dead Sea, historically noted for its healing and wellness properties. The salt lies in layers upon the floor and walls, also flavoring the dry aerosol emissions that circulate within the fresh, temperate air, which is pumped into each room by a halogenerator. Twenty-one minerals found within the salt aim to detoxify, cleanse, and replenish bodies, easing the effects of skin and respiratory ailments such as sinusitis, asthma, allergies, eczema, and flavorless-popcorn syndrome.
The adult suite seats up to seven guests in individual spaces—while relaxing in cushioned chairs, patrons can mind-surf on a wave of soft music, count the number of semicolons in a magazine, or click boldly into unexplored sectors of the Internet. Toys and television entertain little busybodies inside the kids' room, where salt covers the ground and an underwater vista fills the space between floor and ceiling. In addition to salt therapy, The Salt Suite offers Yin, Vinyasa, and Hatha yoga sessions in one of its trademark salt chambers.