Earlier in 2012, ArtsROC received a 2012 LEGO Education Showcase Grant. The grant proves the school represents a philosophy that stresses creativity and innovation in the classroom.
$25 for $50 towards a one day summer camp
- Limit one per customer. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
• Only $25 for $50 towards a full day camp
• Camps include lunch
• 2012 LEGO Education Showcase Grant Recipient
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 31, 2012
Got a kid with lots of creativity, energy and nowhere to spend it this summer? Sign him or her up for ArtsRoc LEGO Education Camp for half off! Your little builder will get to interact with creative design projects, speed building challenges and even LEGO stop-motion animation. The day starts at 9 a.m., includes a half-hour lunch, and ends at 3 p.m. when your LEGO enthusiast will get to take home a mini LEGO set. Call ahead to schedule your camp!
ArtsRoc helps parents and their kids get their art on with music, language, fashion art and LEGO programs. ArtsRoc is adding two new locations at Christ Clarion Presbyterian Church in Pittsford and Gates Presbyterian Church in Gates.