- Includes displays of giant pythons, alligators, tarantulas and much more.
- Daily hands-on, feedings, and alligator shows.
- Great activity with the whole family.
- Ample parking available on-site.
- Don't miss the award winning exhibit 'Venom' on display at Little Ray's Reptile Zoo this summer only.
If the only Python you've seen lately is Monty then you need to get out of the house for goodness snakes! Slither into today's TeamBuy with help from Little Ray's Reptile Zoo:
- $14 for Admission for Two People ($28 Value)
- $27 for Admission for Two Adults and Two Children ($54 Value)
Boasting one of the largest and most diverse animal education and outreach programs in Canada, Little Ray's Reptile Zoo features 25 permanent animal exhibits and 20 feature, rotating exhibits. Come enjoy an Ottawa favourite for the first, second or millionth time with today's deal where you're sure to get an exciting afternoon with the family, or a wicked date with that special someone (think outside the cage!) Enjoy public feeding in their hands-on room with a 3000 gallon aquarium with auditorium seating or check out over 150 animals on display including giant pythons, huge alligators, cobras, rattlesnakes, tarantulas, marmosets, and birds of prey.