There are many stories about the origin of donuts. One theory dates back to 1847, where an American named Hanson Gregory was dissatisfied with the raw center of pastries. So, he punched the middle out of one, creating a donut.
$10 for four $5 vouchers ($20 value)
- Multiple vouchers available for purchase. Two voucher maximum per customer per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
• $10 for four vouchers worth $5 a piece ($20 value)
• Use up to two vouchers each visit
• Shop is open 24-hours
• Try the French-inspired donuts and crème sticks
• PROMOTION EXPIRES October 27, 2012
Is there any combination that smells and tastes better than fresh-brewed coffee and donuts? DealChicken thinks it's hard to beat! There's a place where you can have it all 24 hours a day: Donut Scene. Glazed, powdered, jelly or cream-filled — Donut Scene has it covered. They also have apple fritters, strudels, muffins and cinnamon rolls.
Situated in the heart of Strongsville near Route 82 and I-71, Donut Scene is a full-service shop open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.