- Limit 1 voucher per person; buy up to 2 additional as gifts (3 total).
- To redeem, you must be at least 18 years old and have a stable eye prescription.
- LASIK eye surgery is not recommended for pregnant women, for nursing mothers, or for people with uncontrolled diabetes or rheumatoid arthritis.
- Recovery time is 1-2 days.
- Voucher entitles you to a pre-op exam, the surgery, and post-op follow-ups for up to 6 months.
- If pre-surgery examinations determine that you are not a suitable candidate for LASIK eye surgery, you will receive a refund of the price you paid for your voucher.
- Appointments are required and subject to availability.
- A 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.
- Voucher is transferable unless otherwise noted.
- Voucher not valid until day after purchase.
- Promotional value expires 02/25/2012. Paid value does not expire.
Not many of us racked up perfect 1600’s on our SATs or scored perfect 10’s on our last well-turned cartwheel, but with a little help from Laser Eye Center, we can all seek 20/20 vision. They have 8 convenient locations in Los Angeles County, Orange County, and the Inland Empire, so it's totally convenient to do away with your glasses: $2,100 gets you Conventional LASIK eye surgery on both eyes ($4,200 value).
Laser vision correction is the best thing to happen to your eyes since carrots, and it's way more technologically advanced. First, you'll have a pre-op exam with a skilled doctor to make sure you're a good candidate (you'll receive a refund for your voucher if you're not) and to go over your medical history. At a second appointment you'll have the LASIK procedure itself - it takes only a few minutes for pulsed laser light to reshape your corneas, correcting vision problems like nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. Recovery takes just one to two days, and you'll be feeling great about your freedom from glasses and contacts. Follow-up visits with the doctor are included for up to 6 months are included to make sure everything is perfect.