The grilled cheese sandwich is an American staple. It was originally made as an opened faced sandwich in the 1960s. The Navy cooks in World War II used to call it American cheese filling sandwiches. Now this very popular sandwich comes in a wide variety of choices.
$15 for $30 worth of food (2 $15 vouchers)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase two for self and as gifts. One $15 purchase includes two $15 vouchers, which must be used separately. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One voucher per table, per visit.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
- $15 for $30 worth of food and drink (receive two $15 vouchers )
- Extensive menu of re-imagined grilled cheeses
- Design your own grilled cheese
- Open until 3 a.m. Thursdays through Saturdays; closed Sundays
- Promotion Expires October 15, 2013
Owned by David Chiarolanzio, The Grilled Cheese Factory is situated across from the Grasshopper in the heart of Morristown. The restaurant opens at 11 a.m. for lunch and dinner and is closed on Sundays.