Allouez Café has been a staple of the Green Bay area for over 30 years. They were a 2009 finalist for Best Breakfast by the Green Bay Press-Gazette.
$10 for $20 worth of food and drink at Allouez Cafe in Green Bay
- Cash refunds may be given up to 14 days after purchase. See Terms of Service for additional details. Limit 1 per purchase and 1 as a gift. No cash value or cash back. Valid only for option purchased. Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon, promotion or special. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Dine in service only. Limit 1 per table/group. Not valid on tax and gratuity. Must be used in one visit.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
- Open for breakfast and lunch daily all day
- Located in the heart of Allouez
- Offers low-fat dressings, sugar and butter substitutes as well as decaf coffee
- Fresh baked bread
- Promotion Expires March 1, 2014
After a tough day in the barnyard, DealChicken is hungry for a hearty, home-cooked meal. But the last thing he wants to do is cook. That’s when he heads to Allouez Cafe. With bread baked fresh every day, mouth-watering daily specials, homemade desserts and the friendliest service in town, Allouez Café has been Green Bay’s home away from home for over three decades. So come on in, pull up a chair and get ready to become their newest regular.
Allouez is open for breakfast and lunch daily, and dinner most nights. You'll find them right in the middle of Green Bay, on Webster Ave.