Crum's won two Best of Bay Awards, including Best Bar Food. Avid beer enthusiasts will not only be impressed by the selection of beers on tap, go to Crums.com/ontap to view, but the tap handles themselves are interesting.
$12.50 for $25 worth of food and drinks at Crum's Bar and Grill
- Limit one per person, may purchase one additional as a gift. Dine-in only. One voucher per group, per day. The entire voucher must be used in one visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Not valid on tax and gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Voucher valid for redemption 24 hours after purchase.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
• $12.50 for $25 worth of food and drink for two
• 65 rotating draft selections
• Dine-in only
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 12, 2013
Celebrate St. Pete Week at Crum's Bar and Grill. Crum's is offering 50% off its 65 craft beers on tap and its food when you get $25 worth of food and drink for $12.50. Patrons will not only enjoy the large selection of beers,including craft beers, but also the live entertainment and other activities including a giant chalkboard to doodle on, a game of pool, darts or play a game of Angry Birds on the big screen. Bring a friend to enjoy the craft brews and stick around and enjoy a burger, grilled wrap or their other great menu selections.
Crum's Bar and Grill is located in the heart of Kenwood, just a few blocks west of downtown St. Petersburg. Crum's is open 3 p.m.-12 a.m. Tuesday through Thursday, 3 p.m.-2 a.m. Friday and Saturday and 1 p.m.-10 p.m. Sunday.