Egg rolls are bean thread noodles, carrots, cabbage, green onions and pork wrapped in pastry wraps and deep fried.
50% off food and drinks from Asian Taste in Appleton
- No purchase limits. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $15 each. Each $15 voucher may be combined or used separately. Each $15 voucher must be used in a single visit.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
- $30 of Asian and Thai fare for only $15
- Issued as two $15 vouchers that can be combined or used separately
- Located on West Calumet Street in Appleton
- Promotion Expires August 25, 2013
Got a craving for savory egg rolls (or have one now that the DealChicken mentioned them)? Visit Asian Taste for half off their full menu of Asian and Thai specialties. Start with the egg rolls, or try the crispy shrimp appetizer. Sample a papaya salad (spiced to your preferences) or a combo Pho soup loaded with noodles, beef, chicken, pork, shrimp and tripe. Dig into the restaurant’s signature Drunken Pad Thai topped with basil leaves or the Kang curry with quail eggs, bamboo, potatoes and coconut. It’s all discounted and delicious!
Asian Taste is owned by Yeng Yang and prides itself on its popular fried rice. The restaurant offers banquet and meetings rooms for special events.