Fattoush is a type of Levantine cuisine made from seasonal produce, mixing different herbs and vegetables according to taste along with pitas that have gone stale.
$10 for $20 worth of food & drink
- May purchase one per person and one as a gift. Valid for carry-out only. Valid on menu prices only. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One voucher per table.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
• $10 for $20 worth of food and drink
• Lebanese and Mediterranean cuisine
• Known for their Fattoush Salad
• The Lebanese village wrap is available in over a dozen varieties
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 6, 2012
When the Mediterranean taste buds demand attention, fly on over to Fattoush Village Café & Grill, no passport needed, and save in the process. The restaurant is especially known for Fattoush Salad, a fresh lettuce concoction made with crunchy pita chips, tomatoes, cucumbers, green onions, radishes and parsley. Other specialties include Lebanese village wraps, available in over a dozen varieties, and the baba ganoulige, a tasty eggplant appetizer. Most dishes are served with pita bread.
Located between Merriman and Middlebelt in Livonia, Fattoush Village Cafe & Grill serves Mediterranean cuisine from Chef Kamal. The restaurant staff will gladly cater any event in the Detroit area.