- Promotes self-confidence, focus and co-ordination.
- Great chance to start a new hobby for your child.
- Keep fit whilst having fun.
- Learn about traits and values of Martial Arts.
- Variety of courses to choose from.
- Covers ages Toddler to 16 years old.
- All courses include 4 classes.
- Little Dragon Course at £12.50 (£25)
- Parent & Toddler Martial Arts Course at £25 (£50).
- Kids Courses at £12.50 (£25): choice for ages 8 -12 OR 13 - 16.
- Voucher valid until September 30th 2012.
- Held at The London Wing Chun Academy, Wood Green.
- For full course details ‘see more’.
Have the Olympics got your little one inspired?
Build confidence, focus, co-ordination and some black belt excellence with today’s deal! The London Wing Chun Academy has fun and active classes this September; perfect for kick starting a new hobby. Starting at only £12.50, your child can engage in a 4 week programme where they will be exposed to the many positive traits and values of Martial Arts. Whilst meeting new friends they’ll benefit from physical fitness, strength and of course have fun!
Want to join in the fun? You can! This academy is also offering Parent and Toddler Classes (£25) mixing martial arts disciples such as Kung Fu, Brazilian Jiu Jitso, Judo, Yoga and Pilates! Parents and their children (2 – 4 yrs. old) work together in a gentle routine that both can benefit everyone.See more »
Little Dragon Classes
- Suitable for ages 5 -7
- Held on Tuesdays at 4.30 – 5.15pm (starting September 4th 2012)
Parent & Toddler Martial Arts Classes
- Suitable for ages 2- 4.
- Held on Wednesdays at 1 – 2pm (starting September 5th 2012).
- Only one child per parent.
Kids Classes (8 – 12 yr olds)
- Held on Tuesdays at 5.30pm (starting September 5th 2012).
Kids Classes (13-16 yr olds)
- Held on Sundays at 1pm (starting September 9th)