- An exclusive sushi-rolling & sake-sipping event featuring hands-on instruction from acclaimed Sushi Chef Kaz Matsune
- Saturday, June 9, from 7-9pm, enjoy an in-depth demonstration from Kaz as he teaches you to roll your own sushi rolls & mix specialty sake cocktails; you'll also get a take-home sushi-making kit
- Tickets include all sushi and sake cocktails
- Kaz Matsune has taught the art of sushi-making to students all over the world!
- Hosted at Kvanum Kitchen - a beautiful kitchen showroom in the Financial District
Kaz Matsune has traveled the world, hosting inspired sushi parties in Japan, Thailand, and Indonesia. Now, he's bringing his talents back to the Bay, offering Pinchit members exclusive access to a sushi party crafted exclusively for you. The master will teach you how to roll sushi and mix sake cocktails from scratch, all while you enjoy a healthy dose of both.
With over 12 years of experience as a sushi chef, Kaz Matsune brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the imaginative field of sushi-making and Japanese cuisine. Inspired by his mother and the "Galloping Gourmet" Graham Kerr, Kaz has built an impressive career that includes lead roles at Iroha Sushi of Tokyo and SF's own Ozumo Contemporary Japanese.