The Broker’s signature is an endless bowl of shrimp served with every entree. This restaurant is located in a century-old bank building and features European antiques and hand-carved cherry accents.
Valid for $50 towards any entree from The Broker's Traditional Dinner Menu
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. No cash value. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, gift certificate, special offer, special menu, happy hour, dinner theatre, coupon or promotion. One certificate per table. No split entrees. Reservations required.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
• $50 worth of Traditional Dinner Menu items for only $25
• Please make reservations
• Every Traditional Dinner Entree automatically comes with their Famous Bowl of Peel & Eat shrimp, a choice of soup or salad, and a selection of savory desserts
• No split entrees
• Not valid in conjunction with any other coupons, discounts, special menus, special offers, Happy Hour, or Dinner Theater
• No cash value
• Promotion expires July 12, 2012
You won’t have to break your piggy bank to take advantage of the half-price deal that DealChicken has scratched up for you at The Broker in downtown Denver, but you will experience fine dining inside an old bank vault. Diners enjoy their meals in booths that were once used by bank customers as they went through their safety deposit boxes. Satisfy your hunger with such items as a pound-and-a-half shrimp bowl, dry-aged prime cuts of beef, fresh Alaskan seafood, Colorado lamb and other specialties.
The Broker has a 35-plus-year award-winning history of serving up savory meals made from some of the finest ingredients available. Seasonal buffets are offered for Mother's Day and other holidays.