Dr. Gaviria harvests healthy follicles from one area of the head and replants them in thinning patches for a full, natural look
- Expires Mar 6, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Treatments must be used by the same person. Important patient disclosure.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $1,499 for a 500-hair-follicle transplantation (a $3,500 value)
- $1,999 for a 1,000-hair-follicle transplantation (a $7,000 value)
- $2,499 for a 1,500-hair-follicle transplantation (a $9,000 value)
- $2,999 for a 3,000-hair-follicle transplantation (a $12,000 value)
During hair-transplant surgery, Dr. Gaviria relocates follicles from the more lush back or sides of the scalp up to the thinning areas of the head for a natural-looking hairdo.Pure Restorations
Dr. Jorge Gaviria brings more than 15 years of hair-restoration-surgery experience to every procedure he performs. Moreover, as Dr. Gaviria's website proclaims, he is not just a surgeon but "an artist whose medium is the hair and scalp." He and the med-spa team at Pure Restorations help men and women regain their coif confidence with follicle transplants that cause minimal discomfort. Transplants reverse the once-irreversible thinning associated with genetics, medication, and kleptomaniacal hats. The clinic's menu of rejuvenating services also includes facials, injectable wrinkle fillers, sclerotherapy, and laser hair removal.