Becky Creighton, President of Culinary Connectors, has over 15 years of sales and business experience making Culinary Connectors such a success.
53% off Food Lover's Guide for 2 from Culinary Connectors
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. May be used in more than one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. May purchase one for yourself and two as gifts.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
• Discover restaurants, markets and specialty shops at your own pace
• Enjoy special tastings and insider discounts
• Five neighborhoods to choose from: Cherry Creek, Highlands, S. Pearl Street, LoDo and Boulder
• Promotion expires June 4, 2013
As everyone’s favorite spokesfowl, DealChicken is accustomed to the VIP treatment; you know, freebies, special discounts, extra worms in his martinis. Well, now you can feel like the world is your oyster—literally and figuratively—with a deeply-discounted Food Lover’s Guide culinary walking tour pass. Choose from five up-and-coming destination neighborhoods and download your guide, complete with map and directions; then show your guide at each stop in order to receive special discounts or a tasty sample. Once you’ve nibbled your way through Colorado’s finest culinary vanguard, you’ll have gained a very important palate, plus the bragging rights to go with it!
Culinary Connectors has spent the last three years sampling, tasting and eating their way through Colorado's best foodie neighborhoods, meeting the chefs and owners and compiling an itinerary of the best of the best. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it! Their mission: to educate and share with clients and guests the culinary talent that's emerging in Colorado- its restaurants, shops, chefs, farmers and producers.