Nail polish was invented by the Chinese around 3000 B.C. It was originally made from a mixture of Arabic gum, egg whites, gelatin and beeswax.
$18 for an OPI Gelcolor manicure with OPI sugar hand scrub ($42 value)
- May purchase one per person and one as a gift. New clients only. Must be 18 years or older. Must schedule appointment. Additional charge for french manicure. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
• $18 for an OPI Gelcolor manicure ($42 value)
• Lasts approximately two weeks
• Includes OPI sugar hand scrub
• PROMOTION EXPIRES November 16, 2012
A pair of perfectly polished hands can make a girl feel like a million bucks. At Robin’s Tips N Toes, you won't have to spend a fortune for a top-notch manicure. In fact, you’ll get one that shines like new for about two weeks along with an OPI sugar hand scrub—and save a shiny 57%. This OPI-exclusive salon performs gel manicures using an LED lighting system that hardens nails in 30 seconds. With 42 colors to choose from, consider arriving a little early.
Robin's Tips N Toes is known for top-quality manicures and pedicures. Owner Robin Corp takes pride in providing wonderful one-on-one service in a clean facility that is state board certified for sterilization.