Owner Raymond Tyler is a retired federal law enforcer, peace officer and served in both the Army and Navy.
$75 for a concealed pistol license course
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. No cash value. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. $15 range fee not included and is to be paid upon class time.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
• $75 for tactical weapons training class ($180 value)
• Includes 5 hours of instruction, loner weapons and all materials
• Uses real life scenario training
• Experienced and certified instructors
• Deal does not include $15 range fee
• Promotion expires September 7, 2012
DealChicken is no chicken: that’s why everyone knows better than to mess with him. Become a force to be reckoned with courtesy of today’s deal: 58% off tactical weapons training at Tactical Weapon Training Center. For $75, be immersed in technical firearm training with five hours of class time. The course includes materials, loner weapons, ammo and targets, and all of Tactical Weapons Training’s classes include a lifetime of free class re-takes. Additionally, private and semi-private instruction is available. At the end of the course, you’ll be prepared for any situation.
Located in Southfield since 2011, Tactical Weapon Training Center is best-known for its concealed pistol licensing. However, the center's recently updated in-depth course covers federal law enforcement as well as tactical and scenario training. The elite team at Tactical Weapon Training teaches safety, precaution and awareness, helping their students to think outside the box and preparing them for real life situations. Consisting of NRA certified firearm instructors and range safety officers, the team is top notch; their pistol instructors have more than 25 years of combined law enforcement, both federal and state training, as well as military experience.